APP Membranes is uniquely formulated pre-fabricated plastome Ric Waterproofing Membranes
with spun bonded polyester mat as a core. APP Membranes has an excellent resistance to weather and aging. The core of 160 Grams non-woven polyester mat offers an excellent tensile strength, elongation and a superior lap joint strength. The polymer modification of bitumen with Atactic Polypropylene (APP) results in an excellent resistance to hot and cold temperatures. Use of APP Membranes forms an impervious, flexible waterproofing layer which can withstand normal movement of a structure without showing any deterioration and serve for a prolonged period of time. APP Membranes is coated with mineral / natural gray slate on one side with other side remaining covered with thermo-fusible polyethylene film. APP Membranes is normally used in protected roofing and waterproofing applications in a single layer system and is also recommended as a base layer in multilayer system in various applications, Including damp-proofing.
Penetration @ 25oC
25 ± 5
Cold Flexibility, OC
Up to -5 OC
Softening Point, oC
Resistant to aging / UV
Heat Resistance, 120oC, 2 Hrs
Tensile Strength, N / 5 Cm
Elongation @ Break, %
Tearing Strength, N
• Static Indentation
L - 3
• Dynamic Indentation
I - 3
- APP membranes are ideal for a wide range of waterproofing applications including roofs, reservoirs, basements, sunken slabs, tunnels and car parking.
- Total impermeability.
- Excellent resistance to aging and weathering.
- Outstanding bondability and seam integrity.
- Stability at high temperatures.
- Very high resistance to impact and puncture.
- Simple, single-layer installation reduces labor and error.
- Excellent cold flexibility.